Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy is an educational alternative for college-ready students in grades 9-12 who live in the Pikes Peak region.
Students must qualify to attend Pikes Peak State College by passing the appropriate Accuplacer test.
For more information, contact Pat Bershinsky at 719-331-7258.
Registration Form & Enrollment Options
Print/Download the Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy Registration Form
Print/Download the Pikes Peak Community College Concurrent Enrollment Form
Concurrent Enrollment Options Available:
Option 1: Full-Time Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy (12-15 credits from district)
- Student is a District student. District takes on educational responsibility, the student is NOT designated as homeschooled.
- Students are required to work towards meeting Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy graduation credit requirements
- District maintains student transcript.
- Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy Diploma and/or Graduation Ceremony – Optional.
Option 2: Part-Time Home School & Miami Yoder Preparatory Academy (3-11 credits from district)
- Student is a Home School student. Parent takes on educational responsibility of student.
- Parent maintains student transcript.
- Parent responsible for Diploma and/or Graduation Ceremony.
- Withdrawal Form required for 12th grade students graduating from home school.