Miami Yoder JT60 is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, disability or need for special education services.
Visit Title IX Coordinator for full details on Title IX Coordinator Certfication.
Have a concern? Need Help?
Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA may be referred to:
Dwight Barnes, Superintendent of Schools, 420 S. Rush Road, Rush, CO 80833, (719) 478-2186
Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, Federal Office Building, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, Colorado 80204, (303) 844-2991.
Certification Training Materials
Training materials for Title IX Coordinator Level 1 Training can be viewed, printed or downloaded at: ICS (Institutional Compliance Solutions) website.
Complaints regarding violations of Title VI, (race, national origin), Title IX (sex, gender), Section 504/ADA (handicap or disability), may be filed directly with the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204. Complaints regarding violations of Title VII (employment) and the ADEA (prohibiting age discrimination in employment) may be filed directly with the Federal Office of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 303 E. 17th Ave., Suite 510, Denver, CO 80202, or the Colorado Civil Rights Commission, 1560 Broadway, Suite 1050, Denver, CO 80202.
Relevant Policies, Grievance Process & Forms
The following links list contains current Board Policies, Regulations and Exhibits (forms/examples), in place that are available on our website and demonstrate our commitment to Equal Opportunity Education:
Note: We provide our Information to Public content in the free to view/print/download format of Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
You can Download FREE adobe acrobat reader, here if your browser or device does not automatically provide framework for interaction with .pdf formatted documents.
- AC Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity
- AC-E-1 Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity
- AC-E-2 Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Complaint Form
- AC-R Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity (Complaint and Compliance Process)
- AC-R-2 Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity (Complaint and Compliance Process)
- AC-R2 Sexual Harassment Investigation Procedures
- ECAC Vandalism
- EF Food Services
- EHC Student Use of the Internet
- EHC-E Student Use of the Internet Acceptable Use Agreement – Form
- EHCAAB Staff Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- EHCAAB-E Staff Tehcnology Acceptable Use Agreement – Form
- GBA Open Hiring/Equal Employment Opportunity
- GBAA Sexual Discrimination and Harassment
- GBAA-R Sexual Harassment: Personnel (Grievance Procedure)
- GBEB Staff Conduct and Responsibilities
- GBEE Staff Use of the Internet and Electronic Communications
- GBGB Staff Personal Security and Safety
- GBK Staff Concerns/Complaints/Grievances
- GBK-R Staff Concerns/Complaints/Grivances – Procedures
- IHBEA English Language Learners
- JB Equal Educational Opportunities
- JBA Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex
- JBA-E Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex
- JBB Sexual Harassment
- JBB-R Sexual Harassment (Grievance Procedure)
- JF Admission and Denial of Admission
- JF-R Admission and denial of Admission
- JFBB Inter-District Choice/Open Enrollment
- JICDA Code of Conduct
- JICDD Violent and Aggressive Behavior
- JICDE Bullying Prevention and Education
- JICEC Student Distribution of Noncurricular Materials
- JICJ Student Use of Cell Phones and Other Personal Electronic Devices
- JIE-JIG Married/Pregnant Students
- JII Student Concerns, Complaints and Grievances
- JII-R Student Concerns, Complaints and Grievances- Regulation
- JJA-2 Student Organizations – Open Forum
- JS Student Use of the Internet and Electronic Communications
- KF-R Community Use of School Facilities – Regulation